Henry's Heavy Duty Staging Boards - Standard Width 600mm
Heavy Duty Staging Boards - Length 2.4m. to 5.4m.
The Henry's range of Staging Boards are all made in the UK to the exacting standards of Lyte and TuFF.
The boards are made of marine plywood decking - Class 3 (weather & boil proof), Birch throughout with Phenyl mesh coating for maximum durability and grip.
Boards are manufactured to BS2037 Class1.
- 600mm Wide
- Boards 4.8m in length and below have a depth of 65mm AND those of 4.8m and above in length have a depth of 90mm
- Certified to BS2037 Class1
- Made in the UK
- Marine ply non-slip rot proof decking
- Rubber insert to prevent aluminium on aluminium slip
- Aluminium and wood struts
- Heavy-duty rubber end caps
- Kits, complete with posts and handrails, can be viewed here
- Standard Width 450mm. Staging Boards can be viewed here
- Custom Handrails and Posts are available to add as needed.
- Weight Bearing Capacity = 275kg spread evenly over the length of the board
- IMPORTANT: Sizes 6.0m., 6.6m., and 7.1/2m. need special carriers and have an extra delivery charge. Please contact us with your postcode for a quote.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.