The FibreglassSafety Cage from Little Giant Offers Reliability and Safety
The Safety Cage Allows Handsfree Working from an Enclosed Platform
The Safety Cage features Little Giants patent-pending Ground Cue bottom-rung signal. The Ground Cue trains the operator to feel and hear an audible alert reminding him or her it is safe to step off the ladder.
The Safety Cage is constructed of a non-conductive, high-strength fibreglass-resin composite. The Safety Cage is mobile and lightweight compared to other enclosed platform options like scaffolds or powered lifts, so you can use it in areas like stages or interstitial levels where a mechanical lift or ordinary stepladder could never go. The Safety Cage allows operators to work handsfree in any direction in complete safety because, unlike platform stepladders, its wrap-around guardrail actually wraps around the operator completely in total compliance to tie-off rules.
The Safety Cage helps protect operators from the most common causes of stepladder falls, including standing on the top cap and over-reaching. The Safety Cage stores in a compact footprint and is easy to store and transport. Time- and energy-saving Tip & Glide Wheels make it quick and easy to move from job to job.
**[1303-990] 10 Tread Little Giant Safety Cage is a Special Order, please call for delivery lead times.**
- Little Giants patent-pending Hi-Viz Green
- The self-enclosing platform is a versatile, safe alternative to ordinary step ladders
- Fully enclosed platform kick plate and midspan
- Ground Cue indicator alerts the user to the last step
- Slim storage profile
- Tip & glide wheels for easy transport
- Max Load 150kg
- The Manufacturer's Full Specifications are available here
- The Safety Cage User Manual is available here