NGD and NGT RANGE of PROFESSIONAL EXTENSION LADDERS
Double and Triple Extension ladders manufactured to the EN131-2 Professional Standard
This Lyte Extension range is professionally designed for heavy industrial work and frequent use.
With the whole range being, tested, certified and manufactured to the new EN131-2 professional standard. Available in single, double and triple sections and now comes with a high-quality stabiliser for maximum safety and stability.
- Both types are certified to EN131 Professional
- Made in the UK
- Lead time on these ladders at peak times is 7 - 20 working days
- Also available in Single Section - view here
- Now fitted with the new comfortable D-shaped rung and solid moulded rubber feet at both ends
- A cost-effective alternative to the heavy-duty range, these ladders are easy to handle yet incredibly rigid in relation to weight
|NGD220||7 x 2||2.9m||1.9m||9.0kg|
|NGD225||9 x 2||3.7m||2.4m||13.0kg|
|NGD230||11 x 2||5.0m||3.0m||14.5kg|
|NGD235||13 x 2||6.0m||3.5m||15.5kg|
|NGD240||15 x 2||7.0m||3.9m||22.8kg|
|NGD245||17 x 2||8.2m||4.4m||26.2kg|
|NGD250||15 x 2||9.0m||4.9m||28.2kg|
|NGT320||7 x 3||3.7m||1.9m||15.0kg|
|NGT325||9 x 3||5.5m||2.5m||19.0kg|
|NGT330||11 x 3||7.0m||3.0m||27.5kg|
|NGT335||13 x 3||8.5m||3.4m||31.0kg|
|NGT340||15 x 3||10.0m||4.0m||33.0kg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.