HiLYTE - the New Leader in GRP500 TOWER
Single-Width -0.85m - Tower, and Heights of 1.2m to 12.2m
Introducing the new HiLyte Leader GRP500 tower to the HiLyte Range. the HiLyte Leader GRP Tower is compliant to EN1004:2004 standard and has non-conductive/sparking, non-corroding / non-oxidising properties.
The HiLyte Leader GRP500 can be used in ZONE 1 AREAS; these are areas in which an explosive atmosphere is likely to occur in normal operation. In these areas only Zone 1 rated materials are acceptable.
However, there are other areas within industrial and manufacturing processes that represent a greater than usual risk of fire or hazard from electrical or chemical contact, or in clean environments associated with food and hi-tec manufacture.
When safe access is required in these areas in the course of production or maintenance tasks, the use of the HiLyte Leader GRP500 Tower is highly recommended.
Full Manufacturer's Specification for the HiLyle GRP500 Tower is available to download here
Lightweight and manoeuvrable and competitively priced the HiLyte Leader GRP features serrated rungs for extra grip when safely accending and descending the integral ladder system, and unlike any other fibreglass mobile scaffold towers on the market the HiLyte Leader GRP500 Tower is fabricated and constructed with unique patented anti-fall joints.
The anti-fall joint design eliminates the problem of using unsecured adhesive binding joints; preventing the disconnection of joints and ensuring maximum safety.
Available in lengths of 1.8m and 2 widths 0.85m (Single) 1.45m (Double) with a maximum platform safe working load of 200kg single platform and 400kg double width platform, and available up to 12m Platform Height.
- Patented fail-safe joint system
- Non-corroding and non-oxidising
- Tested to EN1004:2004
- Integral ladder system
- Available in lengths of 1.8m and 2.5m
- Available in widths of 0.85m and 1.45m
- Impact-resistant brace claws
- Maximum platform safe working load of 200kg or 400kg double width
- Platform deck edge protection is made up of GRP profile
- Ideal for use in Zone 1 areas
- Lightweight and manoeuvrable
Insulated GRP towers for safer use near electricity in Zone 1 areas.
- Non-conductive, non-sparking, electrically insulated towers for safer use in Zone 1 areas and those involving chemical and clean environments.
- Non-corrosive non-oxidising.
- Tested and compliant with EN1004:2004 British European Safety standard.
- Comply with UK Work at Height Regulations 2005.
- Comply with HSE approved 3T erection method.
- Integral ladder system in end frames.
- Standard DOUBLE WIDth and narrow SINGLE WIDth towers available.
- Easily identifiable braces for ease of assembly.
- Impact-resistant brace claws.
- Platform deck edge of GRP profile for protection.
- Maximum safe working load 400kg on Double Width 200kg on Single Width towers.
- Platform heights to12m.
- Correct guardrail height is guaranteed when guardrail braces are fitted to the two rungs above platform level.
- Please contact us for lead and delivery times.