LytePROIndustrial Extension Ladders - 2 and 3 Section
Sizes from 2.46m to 10.22m
The Lyte Double and Triple Section Industrial Professional Aluminium Extension Ladder has been redesigned, tested and manufactured to the new EN131-2 standard to ensure it meets and exceeds the new standard.
Made in the UK and built from the best quality aluminium and certified to EN13-2 Professional for regular industrial work.
Available in double and triple sections and now comes with a high-quality stabiliser bar for maximum safety and stability.
- Manufactured with "D shaped" rung for comfort when climbing.
- Improved heavy-duty rigid box section stiles and strengthened rungs inline with the new standard requirements.
- The maximum static load is150kg (23.6st.)
- Tested & certified to New EN131, Professional.
- Stabiliser bar which is easy to fit and reduces the risk of sideways slips and gives a larger and safer footprint.
- 12-month manufacturer's warranty
- British Made Quality product
- Rigid Box-Section stiles for added strength
- Comfortable 'D' shaped rungs set at the correct angle.
|NGB225||8 x 2||3.3m||2.5m||0.8m||10.5kg|
|NGB230||10 x 2||4.4m||3.0m||0.9m||12.5kg|
|NGB235||12 x 2||5.5m||3.5m||1.0m||16.0kg|
|NGB240||14 x 2||6.7m||4.1m||1.2m||18.0kg|
|NGB245||15 x 2||7.8m||4.5m||1.2m||21.0kg|
|NGB250||17 x 3||8.8m||4.9m||1.2m||23.5kg|
|NGB325||8 x 3||5.3m||2.5m||0.9m||17.0kg|
|NGB330||10 x 3||6.9m||3.0m||1.2m||20.0kg|
|NGB335||12 x 3||7.8m||3.5m||1.2m||27.5kg|
|NGB340||14 x 3||10.2m||4.1m||1.2m||32.0kg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.