The Dolle clickFIX® 36 LUX MINI - Extra Light for Ease of Use and Installation
One Person Installation- 10 Year Warranty
If the space is tight, our clickFIX® 36 LUX MINI is perfectly made to fit between the beams, in a narrow hallway or where the space is otherwise limited.
The loft ladder weighs about 25% less than traditional ladders. It is designed for easy-click mounting without the use of tools and can be mounted by only one person. The patented clickFIX® technology has the best insulation in the market.
- Suitable for a structural opening size: 925 x 600mm./700mm.
- Top-quality Pine ladder folding into 4 sections, with non-slip beech treads.
- Supplied complete with a white-faced trapdoor and timber casing frame.
- Trapdoor comes with 30mm insulation providing a U-value of 0.99 W/m²K.
- Reduced heat loss due to the trapdoor's insulation and construction.
- No storage space needed in the loft as ladder stores completely on the trapdoor.
- Effortless counterbalance operation.
- The lower weight of ladder (approx. 25% less than traditional attic ladders).
- Possible for only 1 person to install the ClickFix Mini due to its lower weight and Click system.
- Draught excluder contained in the timber casing.
- Operating pole included.
- Optional Timber Balustrade Kit can be viewed here
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails can be viewed here
- Tested according to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard).
- Max working load: 150 kg.
- Product manufactured in an ISO9001:2008 factory.
- Manufacturer's Specifications for the 38761 Model are available here.
- Manufacturer's Specifications for the 38771 Model are available here.
- Installation Instructions for the clickFIX® 36 are available here, and on the video at the bottom of this page.
HANDRAIL IN STEEL FOR CLICKFIX®
The handrail is screwed directly on to the ladder and ensures safety and comfort.
From a hatch width of 60 cm, these can be additionally mounted without affecting the function of the loft ladder in any way.
The handrails are easy to screw on and always provide reliable assistance when using the loft ladder.
Length 78,6 cm - diameter Ø 20. The length between mounting screws is 68,5 cm
|Loft Opening Length||92.5cm||92.5cm|
|Loft Opening Width||60cm||70cm|
|Floor to Ceiling Height||278cm||278cm|
|Outer Casing Length||90cm||90cm|
|Outer Casing Width||57.6cm||67.6cm|
|Foot Material||Grey Plastic||Grey Plastic|
|Max Load Capacity||150kg (23.6st)||150kg (23.6st)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.