Black Telescopic Xtend+Climb®Ladder
Aerospace Engineered incorporating Lightning Latch and Auto-Extending Locking Stabilising Bar
The latest Xtend+Climb® SuperPro Series 2.0 4.4m telescopic ladder represents our top of the line telescoping ladder, designed specifically for the most demanding professionals and fully compliant to EN131 Professional.
Internal fittings including the couplings are made from aluminium and CNC machined to precisely fit.
The 4.4m SuperPro comes in a matt-black finish that not only looks amazing but is both durable and easy to keep clean, even on the most punishing job sites.
Re-designed from the ground up, this Xtend+Climb now features the Lightning Latch and auto-extending Locking Stabilising Bar making it easier to retract the ladder and add greater stability when working at height.
Fully compliant to the latest EN131-6: 2019 ladder standards, the Xtend+Climb Super Professional is ideal for the busy contractor looking for a robust, safe ladder to work from, but is portable and easy to transport.
- Featuring built-in wall standoff with automatic deploying stabiliser bars
- Aerospace Engineered using aircraft-grade aluminium alloy for maximum strength
- Integrated padded carrying handle for easy carrying
- Features patented True Telescoping Technology
- Clean-touch Anodised finish keeps your hands oil-free
- Double-sided feet for durability and traction
- 5-year Warranty
- 150kg Work Load Capacity
- Complies with BS EN131-6 Professional: 2019
- Manufacturer's Specifications are available here
- The SuperProSeries S2.0 Black User Manual is available here
|Stabiliser Bar Width||1.21m|
|Max Load Capacity||150kg.(23.6st.)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.