Black Telescopic Xtend+Climb®Ladder.
Aerospace Engineered incorporating Lightning Latch and Auto-Extending Locking Stabilising Bar
The latest Xtend+Climb® SuperPro Series 2.0 4.4m telescopic ladder represents our top of the line telescoping ladder, designed specifically for the most demanding professionals and fully compliant to EN131 Professional.
We started with the 3.8m Pro Series telescoping ladder and then improved upon it with specific enhancements for professionals that require the best tools to do their jobs. Internal fittings including the couplings are made from aluminium and CNC machined to precisely fit, unlike our competitors who use plastic to keep down weight and costs.
The 4.4m SuperPro comes in a matt-black finish that not only looks amazing but is both durable and easy to keep clean, even on the most punishing job sites. Like all of our extending ladders, it’s easy to transport and carry. It’s truly an outstanding product and not just a great telescoping ladder, but a true advancement in ladder technology.
Re-designed from the ground up, this Xtend+Climb now features the Lightning Latch and auto-extending Locking Stabilising Bar making it easier to retract the ladder and add greater stability when working at height.
Fully compliant to the latest EN131-6: 2019 ladder standards, the Xtend+Climb Super Professional telescopic ladder range is ideal for the busy contractor looking for a robust, safe ladder to work from, but is portable and easy to transport. Xtend+Climb is the home of Telescopic Ladders.
- Featuring built-in wall standoff with automatic deploying stabiliser bars
- Aerospace Engineered using aircraft-grade aluminium alloy for maximum strength
- Integrated padded carrying handle for easy carrying
- Features patented True Telescoping Technology
- Clean-touch Anodised finish keeps your hands oil-free
- Double-sided feet for durability and traction
- 5-year Warranty
- 150kg Work Load Capacity
- Complies with BS EN131-6 Professional: 2019
- Manufacturer's Specifications are available here
- The SuperProSeries S2.0 Black User Manual is available here
|Stabiliser Bar Width||1.21m|
|Max Load Capacity||150kg.(23.6st.)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.