Big Grip Ladder Stabiliser
Adds Extra Safety & Stability on Un-even Surfaces
- Big Grip can be used on level ground to help prevent outward slip of ladder base with its large, grippy footprint area of over 480sq inches ( 24ins long x 20ins wide).
- Can be used on sloping ground (uphill or downhill, up to 1 in 3). Pivoting adjuster enables ladder footplate to remain level on the ground which is up to 8" lower at one end than the other.
- Remains level on ground 8 higher at one side than the other
- Increases footprint from 4sq inches to a staggering 480sq inches1200% bigger (L24 x W20)
- Maximum load 175 kgs (27.5stone)
- Robustly constructed from steel with a zinc-plated finish for years of trouble-free outdoor use.
- 50mm cam buckle strap and integral quick-release strap enables the ladder to be secured in the footplate.
- Adjustable height tray accepts ladders up to a maximum overall dimension of 13cmx49cm. (5.1x 19.1)
- Patent number 2330611
- Shipping weight 8.6 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.