Ladder Stand-Off with Integral D Wheels for Safety and Ease of Extending the Ladder
The Compact boasts both high reach and compactness with no bulky outriggers, ideal for window cleaners and general maintenance
- D Wheels. Fitted as standard for safety and easy extending. See below for features of the unique Ladderfix D Wheel.
- Lightweight. The Compact weighs approx 1.5 kg
- Quick fitting, a few seconds to position two spring clips
- Fits aluminium, glass fibre and timber ladders. All popular makes and classes
- Single-piece design. To suit all applications without any adjustment or loose parts
- Higher reach. The ladder top projects over windows for a safe handhold without resting against slippery sills
- Windows of any width. Absolutely no limit and no adjustment
- Dual-action Safety. The Compact rests on walls or on top of sills for even higher reach and security
- Easy handling. No bulky outriggers, ideal under trees and clotheslines or in any confined positions
- Dimensions: Height: 350mm x Width 510mm x Depth 165mm (including hooks stand off from the wall is 150mm)
The D Wheel by Ladderfix
The D Wheel is a purpose-built ladder wheel, exclusively researched and patented by Ladderfix, that uniquely grips in all directions providing unprecedented levels of safety.
- Ladders are instantly secure at the top before climbing up
- Easy extension. D Wheels roll smoothly keeping ladders safely under control when extending
- Wheels v Buffers. When ladders without wheels are climbed on, ordinary top buffers skid up and down, losing grip in all directions. As in ABS braking, wheels will retain grip by rolling instead
- Extra grip. D Wheels are softer and achieve much more grip than is possible for general-purpose wheels but are still made to roll and steer easily under heavy loads
- Anti-skid and anti-roll square core. Unlike ordinary free-rolling wheels, D Wheels do not make ground-slip easier When someone is near the top, D wheels conform to the hard square core. The rocking action is both anti-skid and anti-roll
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.