Little Giant MightyLite Fibreglass Step Ladder Ideal for Working Around Electricity
The Henry's/Little Giant MightyLite comes with a multi-functional tool tray, non-conductive stiles and Ground Alert
New from Little Giant, the MightyLite Step Ladder is designed to help reduce or prevent the three leading types of ladder-related injuries. By reducing weight, reduces the likelihood of neck and shoulder pain from carrying heavy items.
Dangerous falls from standing on the top cap the MightyLite comes with a large standing platform that provides additional comfort for users.
Each Little Giant MightyLite comes with the Ground Cue built-in. This gives users an audible/sensory warning that the last step is reached and it is safe to step off the ladder. Ideal for use in noisy environments.
Fibreglass Step Ladder range incorporates a multi-functional tool tray with non-conductive stiles, making them ideal for working around electricity. The combination of super-strong C-section fibreglass stiles and reinforced aluminium treads gives you a durable yet lightweight and easy to handle step that is perfect for the busy trades-person.
- Non-conductive fibreglass stiles to 30,000 volts, ideal for working around electricity
- Integrated multi-function tool tray
- Comfortable 80mm treads
- Lighter than traditional glass fibre steps
- Fitted with Little Giants Ground Cue to minimise falls
- Large feet angled to maximise ground contact and reduce slip
- Max Load 150kg
- EN131 Professional
- Manufacturers Full Specifications are available here
- MightyLite User Manual is available here